No one knows how to do this?

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Bojangles

Post by Bojangles »

it worked flawlessly. I haven't printed it on the labels yet, but the number came out fine. Thanks again. I have made use of internet tech forums in the past and have found them to be most helpful. I am a Pick Basic expert by nature and because of my position have dabbled in various languages. I was stuck on this and as you can see while I managed to get the job done to this point, it wasn't pretty, but it is functional. ;)

Thanks again
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Nice to know the code works ;)

Also coding functional is one thing, and the most important thing. On second place comes readability/understandability, and that's going to be just fine if you can still understand the code! :) (I've experienced occasions in which I read a piece of code of mine from years back... I had a hard time do figure it all out again ;)).

And indeed, forums on the internet are very helpful. I usually go places like QBNZ, QBasicNews, here, and some other programmers' sites :).

Also, good luck with the rest of your project! :)

(Btw, my 2 creations have been uploaded! Check out http://www.petesqbsite.com/downloads/libraries.shtml :D).