before starting

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

jack

before starting

Post by jack »

In my program, I would like to incorporate a picture with several numeroted exemples on it and see if it could be possible to click on one of thes figures to go on on a particular way in the program, something like a on go to but attached on each exemple?
2. Does it exists a program to split a table for instance 6x6 on selected subtables for instance 2x5 ,3x3, 1x6 whatever? and keep it on the same page.
The Awakened
Veteran

Post by The Awakened »

...Am I missing something? :shock: :?:
"Sorry for beating you up with a baseball bat Julian, but I DID think that you were a samsquanch."
Patz QuickBASIC Creations
Veteran

Post by Patz QuickBASIC Creations »

For number 1, I think he means...
1. Insert a picture that has example bullets (or whatever)
2. Be able to use the mouse and click a bullet and have it explained in further detail.

My suggestion: learn HTML. :lol:
The Awakened
Veteran

Post by The Awakened »

Okay...

Well, first you'll need to learn something like the Windows API or SDL. If you don't have much coding experience, good luck.

If that sounds too scary, you can go out and buy Visual Basic, for the low low price of too damn much.

If that's too scary, and the program you want to write is only going to be for you, then you can go out and buy a book that includes a "Trial Version" of VB, that can't compile programs, or is missing features, or whatever. I bought Sams' "Visual Basic in 24 Hours", and came with a non compiling version of VB6.
"Sorry for beating you up with a baseball bat Julian, but I DID think that you were a samsquanch."
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Or there's always the BASIC repository where you can get any version of basic for M$ from GW to VB 4...Google it..
Antoni
Veteran

Post by Antoni »