Can some1 please help me? (Text Viewer)

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

{Nathan}
Veteran

Can some1 please help me? (Text Viewer)

Post by {Nathan} »

I am planing on makeing "the" qb encyclapedia... now its just a little thing that i am planing on doing. i will post progress reports. but first, i need to know how to make a formatted text viwer. also, some tips/tricks about "Windows" and other suches, ect. Just the basics, and i am a rather advanced programmer. I just dont like doing stuff the halfA$$ed way. Thanks all ! 8) :!:
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

If you're going to make a QB encyclopedia, you should make it online one with a PHP database. Well, that's how I would do it.

Otherwise, you should check out this link:
http://www.antonis.de/faq/index.htm

It's the QuickBasic MonsterFAQ, which is the largest QB encyclopedia ever made, and it comes with a FAQ-viewing program. The problem is that this site is in German, and so are a lot of the MonsteFAQ entries.
{Nathan}
Veteran

Hmm....

Post by {Nathan} »

Mabey ill just make it in windows. I know VB6. But, anyway, i still wana learn it because of the skill altogether. And, for the people w/ dialup internet, its a pain to go on the net to lookmup tutors. Just last thursday i got DSL, and boy have i been missing out.

And btw, just as a joke(even though this really happened) on friday i got cotacts, and yesterday when i was taking them out, i got it out and didnt know it, so eventually, i was grabbing bare eyeball! it hurt really bad, and i had to go to the eyedoctors house, lol~!~!~!~~!!!! :roll: (with the left(my right) eye all eritated)