just wondering

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

will you be interested

Poll ended at Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 pm

yes
75%
no
25%

Total votes: 4

iamdenteddisk
Veteran

just wondering

Post by iamdenteddisk »

I have read most of the issues on the forums here and am wondering,

if I where to open a section of my website to qb'rs for use like pete's and keep it up like petes once was but also offering an uploads section and the ability to attach files to post scratch pad room , pretty much every option and feature I can add will it be used?

the website now is a place for inventor's hobby builders and robotisist but with a PC programming section allready there and qb has been mentioned aswell as hackers intrest, I would like to do the commics and ezines aswell if there is interest in it.

I am hoping it to become a place for workgroups,group projects, challenges, coverage and finding investment for all projects aswell as Q&A.

see the front page and launch the forum
http://denteddisk.com/

I edit this post to add I would not wish any user to abandon petes site I think it is and allways will be awesome. I just would like to have more ability and functionality which I have seen other's beside myself ask for in multiple post, this is an open invite to join yet another site only and I only think & hope in the future the two could compliment eachother.
iamdenteddisk
Veteran

second post

Post by iamdenteddisk »

You might like the portal interface especialy for the comfy chats and message system with the forum right there, you and your content is all that is missing.

once there look for the pc-programming forum or the general discussion heck you might like "Haxor elite"forum it's there too

I am planning to setup a target server for tiger team games aswell as online gaming too.