Im back

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Sidu
Coder

Im back

Post by Sidu »

well.. i never fixed my computer but i just fixed my parents.. and so im back =D.. now i can work on making my qbasic games again :)
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

You could always consider buying a Dell (but then again no, not good) Build your own, just like I did... doesn't take much... only about three months, and about 300 euro's. No new screen, no new keyboard, no new mouse, no new harddrive, no new cdrom, no new windows, and you're ready to go, ooohhhwww and no new videocard... while you can save money to spend it later... it's always good!!

grtz
Seb
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.
Michael Calkins
Veteran

Post by Michael Calkins »

3 months? why so long?
Btw, I tried emailing you once regarding QBinux, but didn't get through. What is your current email address?
Regards,
Michael
Bring on the Maulotaurs! oops...
I like to slay Disciples of D'Sparil...
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

Balai_Goyan@yahoo.com.

Probably will have a qbinux-site beginning of next year. I'm moving next month to another town so I might not be online for 2 months...

grtz
Seb
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.