QB Express #21 Needs Submissions!

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

nkk_kan
Veteran

Post by nkk_kan »

so when are you going to upload the magazine??

it's 25 today
and june is coming to the end!
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

Pete is very busy - college classes, TV productions, his job(s?), and his personal life.

I am sure he is working very hard, but you need to give the man some time.

d0n7 c|20wd h15 5p4(3 dud3z0rz!!!1!!!111!!oneone!!11shift+1!!1!!111

:lol:
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Anyone have anything else to submit? The issue could still use a few more articles, if you've got 'em!

Issue #21 should be finished tomorrow evening or the day after, if all goes well.

Send your submissions to: pberg1@gmail.com
Lachie Dazdarian
Veteran

Post by Lachie Dazdarian »

Is it evening there? Sniff...I have to go home soon and not QBE out.

:P
Lachie Dazdarian - The Maker Of Stuff
nkk_kan
Veteran

Post by nkk_kan »

well... one more day gone without QBE!!!!!!
:shock:

hope u do it before june end.... :D
nkk_kan
Veteran

Post by nkk_kan »

Well today's 11th!!!
and still QBexpress is not out!!!

Pete,When are you going to?
BadMrBox
Veteran

Post by BadMrBox »

Calm down nkk_kan. It'll be released when Pete thinks it ready to be.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Sorry, but I just haven't had the time.

I left this morning for work at 8:20AM, and didn't get back until moments ago...at 12:40AM. I am in my apartment for less than eight hours a day, and that includes time to sleep, eat, get ready and take care of other business.

Some days I manage to get home at a reasonable hour, and I usually have weekends off..... but not the last two weeks or so.

That's why QB Express has not been released. I'm doing my best, guys...but there's only so much you can do in a day.
moneo
Veteran

Post by moneo »

Pete wrote:Sorry, but I just haven't had the time.

I left this morning for work at 8:20AM, and didn't get back until moments ago...at 12:40AM. I am in my apartment for less than eight hours a day, and that includes time to sleep, eat, get ready and take care of other business.

Some days I manage to get home at a reasonable hour, and I usually have weekends off..... but not the last two weeks or so.

That's why QB Express has not been released. I'm doing my best, guys...but there's only so much you can do in a day.
Pete,

Take care of #1 first --- that's you. Get proper sleep and eat proper meals. Without you being in good shape, we won't have QBE. So don't push yourself.

Regards..... Moneo
sid6.7
Veteran

Post by sid6.7 »

moneo wrote:
Pete wrote:Sorry, but I just haven't had the time.

Pete,

Take care of #1 first --- that's you. Get proper sleep and eat proper meals. Without you being in good shape, we won't have QBE. So don't push yourself.

Regards..... Moneo
amen to that, no sense getting burned out over it....eat sleep drink..
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

eat sleep drink? According to my job this is more important: bath bed bread (this includes drinks too)...

But yeah Pete, take your time... QBE has had delays before... and it is worth it... to wait for...

grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.