New rant at my site :)

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Deleter
Veteran

New rant at my site :)

Post by Deleter »

You can go directly from this link to get to my new rant entitled simply "Reality in Games". In this rant, inspired by "The Hidden World of Game Development" by SJ Zero, I discuss the need for reality, and the limits of this need. As always the tone is light but still serious, the content is easy enough to read(except for the stuff that isn't supposed to be ;)) and I end with my email address that no one from the qmunity has ever used :D. Read it now, or wait for it to be released in qbe #13, or don't read it at all ;). I thank you to all who read it, and commend all who don't for your concern for your mental health (jk). Thats all I have to say about it, so before completely I look like a complete moron, I'll end my post
-Deleter
Last edited by Deleter on Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Cool article!

Do you plan on changing it before Issue #13 comes out, or can I download a copy now?
Deleter
Veteran

Post by Deleter »

I don't plan on changing it at all, but I was curious whether it's easier for you if i give you a doc instead of an html, or if it doesn't matter. I tried to contact you on aim, but you didn't reply.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Sorry, I'm on a different computer (no AIM).

Plain text is the easiest for me if it's just a simple article like this one. So it doesn't matter if it's HTML, Doc, TXT or anything else -- I'm just gonna copy and paste it into the issue and then add in <p></p> tags around every paragraph.
Deleter
Veteran

Post by Deleter »

ok cool, in that case you can just download it now...its simple enough and spell checked so that I don't have to worry about needing to change it.