***Zogies Labyrinth*** Second Edition

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

KDAG
Coder

***Zogies Labyrinth*** Second Edition

Post by KDAG »

After an overwhelming response, Zogies has been re-released with a ONE PLAYER option.
(I still think the two player mode is more fun...) Thank you everyone for the emails, request and comments!!! The new version is available at:

http://www.qbasicstation.com/index.php? ... &filecat=1

Or email me at Zogies@hotmail.com...

I hope you all enjoy it. Have fun!!!
KDAG

!***Zogies Labyrinth***!
A fast, fun, action-packed random dungeon generating adventure, packed with lots of items and spells.
Player's Beware! It is very addictive and challenging. Adventure with two personalized Zogies to defeat
the evil Obsidian and save an enslaved world from everlasting darkness!
Enjoy this one-of-a-kind pure gaming experience, in its simplicity!
By KDAG
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Incredible game! It's like Gauntlet on steroids. Wall walk was a lot of fun... I can't wait till my wife gets home so I can coerce her into playing this with me. ;)

fwiw, I actually couldn't get the batch file to work. I just had to open up qbasic and load start.bas manually. I investigated it a little further, and it looks like it'll work if you change the file to this:

Code: Select all

qbasic /run start.bas
KDAG
Coder

UP-DATE

Post by KDAG »

:oops: I really need to post an apology to everyone who downloaded Zogies Labyrinth 1.2 prior to September 20th, because the new version was not fully tested.

After being immersed in my new Free Basic project, I rushed through the addition of the one player mode, excited to get back to my current game.

I have since tested and updated the current version available at the qbasic station. To these few individuals, please update your version now. As before, the original file "The Zogies" is free of errors. :wink:

http://www.qbasicstation.com/index.php? ... &filecat=1
Thanks for all the emails...
KDAG