BA-SIC MU-SIC II

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Rattrapmax6
Veteran

BA-SIC MU-SIC II

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

Well, my first BA-SIC MU-SIC was a low push editor for QB. I didn't think it do much untill I begain to play with it. After this descovory, I remade it very nicly, or at least I think, different people have different opinions.
Any way I patched up the editor a little so you can now undo your last input. Also the help file has help on other topics of the editor, like loading and saving, and it also features demos of the PLAY statment pre-loaded. It has a user system to keep up with what you like, color settings, intro on or off, and more.
If you like it you like it, but if you don't, oh well, lol.. I love it because I don't have a SoundBlaster to program with :? . Its now avalible on this site in the Sound Program Dowloads. Note that all the SFX in this program where made with the origanal BA-SIC MU-SIC, only two of the demos were wrote in QB. The credits tell them apart.
Have fun with this Editor, it at least sounds cool,. :D
-Kevin (aka:Rattra)
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

hmm...i got to check your editor 8)
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

BA-SIC MU-SIC II has a bug!!! I've look over the program and the problem stumps me. It uses the exact same Load/Save engine as the original editor, but it will not load...

The current system saves fine, but somehow it wont load. All the open staments and input satments are in the right place, and there is as far as I can c, no disturbances of the file entering the editor.

Unless its the crash saver, I'm going to check that,.. ofcourse it might be reloading and blanking out the crr$ string I used,.. hmm,.. I'll check that, but just to let you know, BM2 wont load any saved files. BM will load them fine if any user want to edit them.. .MUS wont load into BM since thats BM2's feature... :roll: I'll see if I can't fix it. thu it might lose the crash saver function, I'll try to save that too.. :wink:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

I've repaired the bug,.. All though no one probaly cares at the moment, lol, now with FreeBasic, it doesn't have a PLAY statment, :roll: ,.. Oh well, I'll put it on this site tomorrow...
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)
Rattrapmax6
Veteran

Post by Rattrapmax6 »

The correct BA-SIC MU-SIC II is now on this site. Its the third one down so far. If you have downloaded BM2 before Jan/10/05, delete it and dowload this correct one.

Even if QB is dieing, BM2 is also great as a stand alone editor also. Great for writing internal speaker music, listin 2 Demos in the Help File! :roll:

Download, rate, and make cool music :!:
(x.t.r.GRAPHICS)