QBCPC 2004/2005 Update - Two (2) brand-new inspiration files

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

QB News
Site Admin

QBCPC 2004/2005 Update - Two (2) brand-new inspiration files

Post by QB News »

<p align="right"><b><font size=3>August 2, 2004</font></b></p>

<p><font size=3><b>QBCPC 2004/2005 Update - Two (2) brand-new inspiration files added!</b></font></p>
<p><font size=3>In this very special QB event by Adigun himself, a couple of new pinball games are being introduced to help you create your best QB project and win big!! ^_- !</font></p>
<p>In this very special QB gala called the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo 2004/2005?, two (2) brand-new and excellent inspiration pinball games have just been added to inspire you to create your *very best* QB game in my compo and win, win, WIN!! The two of them are:
<br>
<br>? Tsunami
<br>and
<br>? Solar System
<br>
<br>Please don?t miss them, plus, even more encouragements and other stuff await you as well as this compo marches right on! ^_- !
<br>
<br>Originally, the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo? has first been introduced on the internet in December 2002 as a Christmas present to the QB45/QB71 community. What made it stand right tall and proud from at least many of the other QB compos was that in this one, it had *plenty* of inspiration files (be it game, graphics demo, or otherwise!) ? especially those fresh direct from Japan, too ? to prepare and inspire you to create your VERY HOTTEST QB programming project and win real big!!! ^_^ !
<br>
<br>On my first compo entitled the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo - Winter 2003?, it was cancelled due to the fact that it has ABSOLUTELY NO entries before the deadline of April 1, 2003. :(
<br>
<br>Then, on my second compo, the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo - Summer & Autumn 2003?, it had even more inspiration files from Japan (including the VERY newest ones as well!), plus, a new group of categories were introduced entitled ?Customized Categories?. Those were special categories that were hand-selected from the QB45/QB71 community out of my six genres that I have picked for one of my own poll-based threads in the QBasicNews.com forums. The three genres with the highest percentages were selected as these very kinds of categories. Overall, this compo was a mild success, but, it is also much better than my last one, really! ;*) !
<br>
<br>And now, on this current compo called the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo 2004/2005?, it continues the original grand and timely tradition more than ever, but from this gala on, *with* some major changes and revisions to my Official Entry Rules (that were made during July 2004) that further enhanced more positive originality than ever before!! For starters, I have shattered the SO MANY needless rule-based limitations from my first two compos that apparently offended a lot of QB programmers. Secondly, I have NOW allowed even more new stuff that were previously unallowed from my last two compos (i.e. elves, faeries, leprechauns, and pixies, for example!)!! ^_^ !! With all of these noticable and dead-serious changes and more, this compo is shaping up big-time to be the absolute hottest QB compo of 2004, I can promise you that!
<br>
<br>And, you can find the positive-originality filled ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo 2004/2005? and my newest and NEVER-BEFORE-DISCOVERED original categories and more beginning at http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/qbcpc/.
<br>
<br>Be seeing you there at this unforgettable QB programming event!!! ;*) !!
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>WISHING YOU ALL SUCH EXCELLENT WINNING,
<br>
<br>Adigun Azikiwe Polack
<br>One of the Founders of ?Aura Flow?
<br>Official Founder of the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo?
<br>Webmaster of the ?AAP Official Projects Squad?

<br>

<p align="right"><font size="3"><b>Submitted by

<a href="mailto:polacka@netzero.net">Adigun A. Polack</a>

</b></font>
</p>