Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

I just think some of us should get skype cuz its cool and its free talking. My screen name on it is nathant93 for anyone that gets/wants it, since we can actually talk about whatever with one another. I know boom.dk has it...

For anyone that doesn't know, Skype is a phone for your computer. It does need a microphone, and a headsete works well. I will be making one for myself soon.

Also, a tip for anyone that gets it: go to www.free411.com and search for the person you want to call, then dial "+18003733411" and try to use the voice stuff, but if not you will get transfered to a real person. You will get connected to them for free! And if they say they can't find them, just try again, it normally works. Happened to me!

But go to their website first to make sure your information adds up. Have fun, cuz I know I will cuz of no caller ID and just the freeness of it (its completly free! And, my sister got a new boyfreind so they will bee hogging the line).

Have fun.
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

SKype is cool, alltough my soundcard has some personal problems to work 100% on linux. If i can fix it (when im not too lazfy to fix it lol) ill start using it again.

LurahOnTheRocks my screen
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

BTW, about the Free411, it only lets you talk for about 3 mins, but its still fun to do.