QB Express #18 Deadline: THIS SATURDAY!

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

QB Express #18 Deadline: THIS SATURDAY!

Post by Pete »

Submissions for QB Express #18 are due on

Saturday, January 28th!

I'm desperately lacking articles for this issue -- so far, only one tutorial, two letters and a short article have come in. At this rate, #18 is gonna be one TINY issue.

But it doesn't have to be that way. Send in your tutorials, reviews, editorials, letters, rants, game previews and other submissions -- and help make #18 awesome.

You can email your submissions to: pberg1@gmail.com

I know it's only been a few weeks since #17, but with YOUR help, we can put out another spectacular issue by the end of January!
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

I'll have some stuff for the QB Express around Saturday, maybe Friday morning... Shift changes at work... giving me some Qbinux time...

grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
Xerol
Veteran

Post by Xerol »

Sent a preview of UnTank.
If you need music composed in MP3, WAV, or MIDI format, please contact me via email.

Xerol's Music - Updated Regularly!
PlayerOne

Post by PlayerOne »

What's wrong with making it a tiny issue? It hasn't been long since the last one. :)
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

The bigger, the better.
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

ONE DAY LEFT FOR SUBMISSIONS!
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

Due to work... I wasn't in the ability to write anything... soz Pete... next time I'll be there...

grtz
Seb
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.