Last Call for QB Express Submissions!

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

Last Call for QB Express Submissions!

Post by Pete »

QB Express Submissions Due Tomorrow Morning!
(That's the morning of October 15th, by the way...)

I've had a lot of articles fall through, (or not come in yet), so I'm hurting a bit for content. I'm still hoping the other articles people promised will be submitted, but if not...oh well... I'll just have to publish without them.

SO.... If you guys would like to write an article or tutorial by tomorrow, by all means, do it! Then send it in! (pberg1 "at" gmail.com)

I'm especially looking for editorial / opinion type articles about the QB Community or QB game programming, or articles about QB history. Those seemed to be especially popular in the first two issues.

That is all.

Post by Guest »

I could write an article about my new map-editor ! ;) This could be just too late, maybe for the next QB-Express!
marinedalek
Coder

Post by marinedalek »

Did you put my ASM tutorial in? (here)

Only just noticed this post. Whoops...
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Yep, I put in the ASM tutorial. Thanks.

I'm working on writing up my sections now, which takes a LOOOOOONG time. I still have to do about half the news, the Blast From The Past!, write up the results of the competition, the Gallery section, and my opening and closing letters. Plus as much proofreading as I can stand to do.

I'm also waiting for a review to come in from Oz.