Wow...

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Evil Toaster Of Doom

Wow...

Post by Evil Toaster Of Doom »

http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/exp ... ml#gallery

I still can't believe my game-in-progress was featured in the last QBexpress magazine, I feel so honored, haha. Yes, I'm "someusername", and I'm coding that Super Smash Bros. Clone. I was just browsing Pete's QBsite after awhile and saw the last issue was out, so I decided to check it out. When I saw in the previews about a "SSB clone" I though "No way that's my game!". Then I scrolled down and found out that neat surprise. Haha. So I decided to pick a cool username and...well...appear. Haha. Thanks a lot.

About the game (probably what y' all waht to know), I decided to code everything from scratch again, the previous code was really sloppy and buggy. Honestly, I haven't had a lot of time to code lately, college has been really a pain in the ass. BUT, I'm also working on a stage editor for the game. And well...that's all for now. You will hear from me! Bye!

P.S.: Please excuse my poor english.
D.S
Coder

Post by D.S »

Love your user name :D . I saw that thing on the SSB clone. It looks cool. My brothers haven't actually stopped mentioning it since.