Starting College!

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

bongomeno
Veteran

Starting College!

Post by bongomeno »

I just started going to Riverside City College. I had a bit of a rough start as far as getting classes was concerned.

Some of the classes I am taking are Law and Politics and Micro Assembly Programming! The programming class will cover mostly x86 processors, but others as well. I'll be learning a lot about how processors work.

Needless to say, my programming skills will be improcing soon. I will be sure to share what I learn.

I just got through my first (3 hour) programming class. It was really fun. There was about 60 students and two of them were girls..
burger2227
Veteran

Post by burger2227 »

Well if 2 girls is all you learned in 3 hours please send us pictures... :wink:
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
bongomeno
Veteran

Post by bongomeno »

HA! I will be going for more than silly pictures when it comes to the girls..

It is actually a good thing that there are pretty much no girls in the class because I will pay more attention to my work and not them.
bongomeno
Veteran

Post by bongomeno »

I just got the resulting grades of my first classes! I am working on some neat games right now and plan on making some cool updates to my site before my next classes start.

CIS-11 47277 Cmptr Assembler
A
3.00 credits

POL-5 48185 Law and Politics
C
3.00 credits