Awesome!

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Fling-master

Awesome!

Post by Fling-master »

It's been a while that's for sure heh. :) Nice to see stuff like this great site making comebacks.

And now for a suggestion....

Make a theme for the forum that fits with the site perhaps? With the subSilver style theme currently in place it makes the forum and site seem even more separated from each other. Plus I'm sure most people here are sick of subSilver forum look-alikes. :)

Other then that, this site is looking really, really great. I can only hope the new QB45.com is as well received hehe.
Blarg!
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Re: Awesome!

Post by Nodtveidt »

Fling-master wrote:Other then that, this site is looking really, really great. I can only hope the new QB45.com is as well received hehe.
Don't allow Mike to be involved, and it will be. :D :lol:
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Yeah, I was planning on doing that eventually...I just didn't get around to it yet.

Thanks for the feedback!
Fling-master

Re: Awesome!

Post by Fling-master »

Nekrophidius wrote:
Fling-master wrote:Other then that, this site is looking really, really great. I can only hope the new QB45.com is as well received hehe.
Don't allow Mike to be involved, and it will be. :D :lol:
Mike is so far removed from the whole process it isn't funny (Actually it is funny lol). He doesn't even own the domain anymore. JQB45 and myself both own it (since when it expired we both paid for a year of it at the time not knowing the other person had done the same... wouldn't have happened if Dotster actually closed the expired domain renewal thingy when the domain was first renewed heh).
Blarg!
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Guys, could you fill me in on this?

I know Mike used to own QB45.com until the big crash... does he still technically own it and you guys have mutinied? Or did you buy if from him? Or has he willingly given it up to the message board community?

What's the deal?
Fling-master

Post by Fling-master »

Mike finally got the hint that qb45.com wasn't doing as well as it had done in the past and let the domain expire. He has no say over what happens at all now. Absolutely nothing.
Blarg!