It's good to be back... logged in!!

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

SebMcClouth
Veteran

It's good to be back... logged in!!

Post by SebMcClouth »

read the title!!

YEAY!!!

grtz
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.
The Awakened
Veteran

Post by The Awakened »

Well Mr. McClouth, it seems you've been living two lives. In one life, you are "Seb McClouth", a programmer of the QBinux OS. You write code, you chat on forums, and you study the Novix Filesystem.

The other life, is lived unofficially. You are known as "Seb_McClouth_Can't_Log_In", and no one is sure if it is actually you.

One of these lives has a future. The other does not.

Well, glad to hear you're able to get back on. :D
"Sorry for beating you up with a baseball bat Julian, but I DID think that you were a samsquanch."
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

**Feels meselfs sinking into a pit of shit.**
I know why you're here. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer...<br>
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Qbinux is. You have to see it for yourself.
MystikShadows
Veteran

Post by MystikShadows »

LOL....whatever you think you know about Morpheus is irrelevant. You take the blue pill and you'l REALLY be sinking in a pile of shit..LOL
When God created light, so too was born, the first Shadow!

MystikShadows

Need hosting? http://www.jc-hosting.net

Interested in Text & ASCII development? Look no further!
http://www.ascii-world.com
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

Yeah. Wow. That sounds like a real good deal. But I think I have a better one. How about I
give you the finger -- **pushes your nose and makes a horn-sound**

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Deleter
Veteran

Post by Deleter »

How about you first consider the multi-color rainbow pill with custom-fitted neon lights? :lol:
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

**looks at pill** What's this? The 2005 Christmas tree? Thx but no thx.
Patz QuickBASIC Creations
Veteran

Post by Patz QuickBASIC Creations »

If you take the chrome pill...
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

Chrome? Do I look like a car??

grtz
Deleter
Veteran

Post by Deleter »

SebMcClouth wrote:**looks at pill** What's this? The 2005 Christmas tree? Thx but no thx.
well, we have it in drip form as well.... :lol:
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

nah, I'm fine with the one that got me in here...

grtz
Seb
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

You know what you need to know... now take the blue pill... NOW!
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

I'd rather have some cheese instead... Cheddar if possible... and while your at it, but a Big Mac along with it!

grtz
SEb
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

yay! big mac! with eggs... that would be good!

To mcdonalds employe:

you:"Id like a big mac with cheese and eggs only, please"
emp:"What? I don't think we have that sir..."
"Well... Id like an egg mcmuffin and a big mac"
"We are not serving breakfast food right now, sir"
"OK... do you have any eggs at all on you?"
Man calls manager...
manager: "Come with me sir... we have something called the blue pill... it will open up the truth... yes, take a seet..."
SebMcClouth
Veteran

Post by SebMcClouth »

In London they sometimes do server Egg McMuffin (we always called Egg McNuffin) and double BigMc's so not 2 pieces of meat or 3 slices of bread but, 6 pieces of meat and 4 slices of bread, try to eat that a hole in one!!!

grtz