Two Lords alpha release soon

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Nodtveidt
Veteran

Two Lords alpha release soon

Post by Nodtveidt »

For those who don't follow the QBN thread, I'll post this information here as well. My old FPS, Two Lords, was ported to FB awhile back and is nearing the alpha test stage. An alpha release will be made available shortly for all to try out, containing the first six playable levels. In the meantime, here's a few screenshots of the game in action.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
bungytheworm
Veteran

Post by bungytheworm »

Hi Nekrophidius.

I do follow QBN time to time but havent noticed your post about this issue there.
Looks damn cool.
Could you tell me what gfx./sound etc. libraries this uses? I wana know since im *nix user only and im interested to know is this goin to be compiled for *nix too or is source that kind of it's possible compile with out major changes.
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

Graphics is via fbgfxlib, so it should work in *nix. Sound, however, is via bass, and afaik, there is no *nix port of that. The sound engine would have to be rebuilt on top of something else, like fmod. Other than that, it should compile in *nix just fine. I'm not releasing source in the alpha, only in the RC and final versions.
AiRMaN
Coder

Post by AiRMaN »

Hello there Nekrophidius,

The graphics looks fantastic, but I have to ask you about the story and how the game is set up, I mean what's the background story?, what are the weapons used?, how do the player finish the game?

I thik Two Lords will be a hit if it's a combination of these amazingly looking graphics and a good storyline!

I'm looking forward for the release!
~AiRMaN~
Nodtveidt
Veteran

Post by Nodtveidt »

All information can be found here:

http://projects.nodtveidt.net/twolords