QB Express Issue #5 is up!

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

QB Express Issue #5 is up!

Post by Pete »

<p><strong>QB Express Issue #5 is up!</strong> -- Posted by <a href="mailto:pberg1@ithaca.edu">Pete</a> on December 31, 2004<br>
The <a href="http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/exp ... ">December edition</a> of QB Express is finally up -- and it's definitely a winner of an issue. QB Express #5 is filled to the brim with news, articles, editorials, tutorials, screenshots, interviews, as well as up-to-the-date information on the Qmunity's new addiction: FreeBasic. This issue is definitely a must see for any QBer!<br><br>Here's a list of articles in this latest issue:<br><ul><li>GUI Programming Part Two: Textboxes - VonGodric<br><li>Gallery: Inspiration Preview - Pete<br><li>Piptol Meets... Angelo Mottola - Piptol<br><li>Coding, the way it was MEANT to be - Oz<br><li>PHP Series, Part One - 19day<br><li>Joe's Pointless Points - Joe King<br><li>Roguelike Games - Jocke The Beast<br><li>New QBTK MEGA-RPG Compo - Pyrodap<br><li>BASIC Goes Mobile - Matthew R. Knight<br><li>DOS Emulation Follow-Up - Pete<br><li>Useful Math For QBasic / FreeBasic - Marinedalek<br><li>QBCPC 2004/2005 Has Been Extended - Adigun A. Polack<br><li>Improving the PDS7.1 Error Handler - Jan van de Poll<br><li>Blast From The Past! - QB Top Sites Lists - Pete<br><li>"Text Map Game" Competition Wrap-Up -Pete</ul><br>This issue weighs in at a hefty 1.6MB, with 174KB of text alone, so don't be surprised if you can't read it in one sitting!<br><br>Enjoy this <a href="http://www.petesqbsite.com/sections/exp ... ">issue</a> -- and have a Happy New Year!</p>
Z!re
Veteran

Post by Z!re »

Woho!

You posted 3 minutes into 2005 :D

Really nice issue, me like =)
I have left this dump.
{Nathan}
Veteran

Post by {Nathan} »

I WILL sumbmit something next time - I promise.
lurah-
Veteran

Post by lurah- »

Wow, nice work again Pete. :!:
Nixon

Post by Nixon »

Err the link on your site is off, you may not know or could have already fixed it but it takes you to issue 4 instead of 5, ya only messed up one number.