Updates will be coming eventually.....

Latest news from this site.

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Pete
Site Admin

Updates will be coming eventually.....

Post by Pete »

<p><strong>Updates will be coming eventually.....</strong> -- Posted by <a href="mailto:pberg1@ithaca.edu">Pete</a> on Thursday, December 11 2003<br>
I'm hoping to get this site finished and completely back-to-new by January 1 2004. That is the official reopening day. There's SOOOOO much to do if I'm gonna get this site the way I envisioned it a few days ago. A lot of nitpicky CGI script editing, which is never fun. Anyway....I've done a bit of work in the last three days... I took one of the icons from the site (the Pikachu-esque character from Secret of Cooey 2), and made it the FAVORITES ICON for this site...simply because it was just about the only one that was small enough to actually fit the 16x16 restriction. Anyway...this is my last week of classes in college, and next week is finals week. Updates will be sparse until About next Thursday. But that doesn't matter, since I'm talking to myself here. I haven't told anyone about this site except for those who know me personally. Once I redirect the old sites here, I'll add hit counters and site stats graphs and such... It's coming along, people! But I have class in ten minutes....gotta go!</p>