help me get my game back?

Discuss whatever you want here--both QB and non-QB related. Anything from the DEF INT command to the meaning of life!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

iamdenteddisk
Veteran

help me get my game back?

Post by iamdenteddisk »

If anyone can help me get my game back i would be forever greatful.
The one i find links for here
=
ASCII Treasure (Game) - QB64
www​.qb64.net/forum/index.php?topic...
Sep 16, 2012 ... Author Topic: ASCII Treasure (Game) (Read 5150 times) ..... iamdenteddisk. Hero Member; *; Posts: 2735 ... The RPGs in Qbasic tutorials can be downloaded ...

I am forever blocked from the forum, its a long story i no longer care to tell. But i posted many of my programs there my game engines in perticular i need. Now i am using android and have no means to rummage my computers hdd to get them.
burger2227
Veteran

Re: help me get my game back?

Post by burger2227 »

We are presently all blocked as the QB64 Forum is down for a problem...

How is it posted?
Please acknowledge and thank members who answer your questions!
QB64 is a FREE QBasic compiler for WIN, MAC(OSX) and LINUX : https://www.qb64.org/forum/index.php
Get my Q-Basics demonstrator: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdmgp91d6h8ps ... s.zip?dl=0
iamdenteddisk
Veteran

Post by iamdenteddisk »

The center part of my message above was a return from google, I just pasted it in. I don't remember what thread or topic it was posted to.

I remembered I had posted it there, so I searched game engines posted by iamdenteddisk. It returned similar to what I posted above I then searched ascii treasure game by iamdenteddisk to get the return above.

Itried many times to access it but it tells me the site has a problem. I know I'm blocked from the site but didn't think this phone would be rejected so I tried.

But if at all possible if anyone can help me get my game engine it make you a super hero.
I have them on computer, usb stick, cd. But I can't get them on my phone without help or adapters.
iamdenteddisk
Veteran

Post by iamdenteddisk »

update. I was able to recover all my code..
equatorimmunity

Post by equatorimmunity »

iamdenteddisk wrote:update. I was able to recover all my code..
good for you! What did you do?