error?

If you have questions about any aspect of QBasic programming, or would like to help fellow programmers solve their problems, check out this board!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Sidu
Coder

error?

Post by Sidu »

when i click on the qbasic.exe.. i get a 16 bit MS-DOS subsystem popup.. and it has the file location.. and then it says.. the system file is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications. choose 'close' to terminate the application.

i was wondering what to do? ive never had this problem before with qbasic.. i would really like to get some practice in before school starts again.. thx everyone
mennonite

Post by mennonite »

Macric
Coder

Post by Macric »

that's why i never have left windows98se
mostly i handle the system
not the system handles me

Post by Guest »

well i have an old ass windows 95 labtop.. and the battery and mouse doesnt work lol.. and i have another xp which i dont use cause t'is crap.. and a 98 i just took apart which was another crappy computer.. but if any1 knows how to fix this on xp.. please help lol

Post by Guest »

and holy shit.. that exe link worked.. it fixed it.. woooo thanks.. whomever u are lol
Sidu
Coder

Post by Sidu »

^^ that was me.. lol sorry i wasnt signed in.. and thank you.. mennonite.. it helped much