Nebula updates with 3 new features

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

QB News
Site Admin

Nebula updates with 3 new features

Post by QB News »

<p align="right"><b><font size=3>August 28, 2004</font></b></p>

<p><font size=3><b>Nebula updates with 3 new features</b></font></p>
<p><font size=3>Nebula Software has updated with a review on Sunstorm 3D, a review on Avenger 3D and an article on ATTE3.</font></p>
<p>Sunstorm 3D is a polygon engine by Sebastian Mate. With the help of DQB, this engine can handle up to 600 poly's, which results in an amazing environment.
<br>
<br>Avenger 3D, the last demo version has been released in 1998, must be one of the first shooters coded in quickbasic. Although the graphics are very poor, this shooter has some interesting features.
<br>
<br>ATTE3 is the last example of the ATTE series. Since the ALPHA version the development is stopped, and that's a pity!
<br>
<br>
<br>Please visit Nebula, and enjoy!
<br>http://www.nebulasoftware.tk

<br>

<p align="right"><font size="3"><b>Submitted by

<a href="mailto:nebulasoftware@gmx.net">Nebula</a>

</b></font>
</p>
Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete »

Awesome!

I'm glad there are some other sites still updating besides mine and QBasic News... updates have been slow-going in the QB community lately.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Pete wrote:I'm glad there are some other sites still updating besides mine and QBasic News... updates have been slow-going in the QB community lately
Well... I'm updating, but not on the internet (Bwah, I don't have internet). As told, I got some feedback on the HarSoft PHP design and I'm trying to implement them now ;)