POLL: Still interested in QBinux?

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

Are you still interested in seeing more of QBinux?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:53 pm

yes
78%
no
22%

Total votes: 9

Seb McClouth
Veteran

POLL: Still interested in QBinux?

Post by Seb McClouth »

You can enter this poll 31 days. After 31 days I'm gonna check the outcome and let you guys know whether I'm gonna publish core-release 0.02 in McClouth QBinux 0.01 or not.
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.
Seb McClouth
Veteran

Post by Seb McClouth »

77% procent is going for a yes, I see. Next QBE you guyes can expect an update and within a week a new release of McClouth QBinux.
Let me know if you want other things to see in it or what you don't like to see.

Grtz
QBinux is a Linux distribution with the aim of integrating the work of the vast community of free software developers at Pete's QBASIC Site in order to create a modern, performant, safe and easy to use system for system administrators and desktop users.