The QBCPC 2004/2005 has some vital updates to show you (8/19

Announce and discuss the progress of your various programming-related projects...programs, games, websites, tutorials, libraries...anything!

Moderators: Pete, Mods

QB News
Site Admin

The QBCPC 2004/2005 has some vital updates to show you (8/19

Post by QB News »

<p align="right"><b><font size=3>August 20, 2004</font></b></p>

<p><font size=3><b>The QBCPC 2004/2005 has some vital updates to show you (8/19/2004)!!</b></font></p>
<p><font size=3>In this very update of this special QB event by Adigun himself, an all-new section has just been raised, and the Official Rules updated, plus some others more!! ;)</font></p>
<p>In this, the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo 2004/2005?, I will personally confess VERY intimately to you in my entirely new section entitled the ?Target Purpose Statement?, in which it actually presents my TRUE compo history on what has *really* happened since the birth of my very first QBCPC back in December 2002. Plus, it features a wrap-up of the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo - Summer & Autumn 2003?, and some many others!!
<br>
<br>Plus, the Official Entry Rules of my current compo has just been updated to where even MORE things are allowed in!!! ;*) !
<br>
<br>I hope you all enjoy this wonderful update, and God bless all of you!!! ^_- !!
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>WITH BEST REGARDS TO ALL OF YOU,
<br>
<br>Adigun Azikiwe Polack
<br>One of the Founders of ?Aura Flow?
<br>Official Founder of the ?QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo?
<br>Webmaster of the ?AAP Official Projects Squad?

<br>

<p align="right"><font size="3"><b>Submitted by

<a href="mailto:polacka@netzero.net">Adigun A. Polack</a>

</b></font>
</p>